Sustainable Food Lab @ EUR is a cooperative project of Erasmus Sustainability Hub and EUR alumna Pinar Coskun to contribute to a societal transition by focusing on the improvement of eating habits and sustainable consumption for shaping new global lifestyles.
The project is under construction to be a research center and a living lab in one where participant learn, design, experiment and execute sustainable food management strategies from a consumer perspective within an urban environment.
Contribution to science:
- Researching the relationship between sustainability and food choice from a consumer perspective
- Investigating personal sustainability for healthy choices
Contribution to public policy:
- Development of sustainable food strategies for municipalities
- Executing of Dutch Sustainable Development Goals, number 12: sustainable consumption
- Engaging the youth to contribute to strategies concerning healthy and sustainable food
Contribution to trade and industry:
- Evidence-based knowledge about consumer behaviour for sustainable food entrepreneurs
- Management information for nudging our food choices
- Sustainable food management strategies for S, M, L, XL, XXL businesses
Sustainable Food Lab will open its doors in August 2016. Make sure to be one of the first to learn more about this project before it goes live by Signing-up to the Erasmus Sustainability Days. Be part of the change.
They will take part in the Erasmus Sustainability Days between 13.00 and 15.00 on the 23rd of March. Save the date.